Independent Living in The Artisan offers you the freedom to fully enjoy your relationships and interests so you can experience the thriving lifestyle you have worked so hard for and deserve.
The Artisan is a central community hub, providing regular social gatherings close to home, nearby volunteering opportunities, educational courses, and recreational trips with a variety of options to fill your time. Or, you can seek relaxation and curl up with some tea in the comfort of your own living room. We have designed our apartments around your preferences and convenience.
Residences in The Artisan building have entrance fees starting at $95,000.
Services and amenities
- Full kitchen, with appliances
- Fine dining, with flexible options for breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus Sunday brunch
- Personalized housekeeping services
- Weekly linen/laundry service
- Free laundry facilities on each hallway
- Personal storage space
- All-inclusive utilities (gas, electric & water)
- Personal heating/air conditioning controls
- Phone & cable available
- Wireless internet access available
- 24-hour emergency & security, including personal response system pendant
- Specialized care available when and if you need it
- Long-term care program for Life Plan Community Members
- Life enrichment program
- Pet friendly
- Outpatient therapy services available
- Community library, creative art room, lounges and multipurpose room
- Exercise room
- The Seasons Salon & Spa
- Scheduled transportation services
- Free parking for you & your guests
- Heated underground garage available
- Valet parking
These one- or two-bedroom independent senior living apartments offer stately residences with a number of features and floor plan options. As a resident, life is filled with new discoveries every day.
Our ever-expanding photo gallery will show you what it means to be part of our future-facing retirement community.
Connect With Us.
At Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, we promise to provide a life full of flavor, entertainment, well-being and exceptional service as you enjoy each day. Understanding your comfort and interests can only help make our community better. Contact us today at (269) 382-1255 with any questions and tell us more about the future you envision for yourself or your loved one.