The private Assisted Living apartments at Hawthorn Landing (formerly Directors Hall) provide peace of mind and personal support from our staff while offering you the ease of comfortable living and continuity of care. Here, you can embrace each day without worry about Assisted Living cost. This inviting community is here to keep life carefree, with wellbeing programs, weekly and monthly events, delicious food and well-trained staff, to ensure your daily satisfaction.
Assisted Living residences in our Hawthorn Landing building are our most affordable option and have monthly fees starting at about $3,399. For other senior Assisted Living apartments, learn about Meilland Square (formerly Wyndham West).
Services and amenities
- Three meals a day prepared by our culinary team, as well as snacks
- Private half bath
- Licensed nursing staff (RN & LPN)
- Emergency telephone response system with optional personal emergency response pendant
- Individual heating/air conditioning controls
- Convenient storage & laundry facilities
- Large auditorium & big-screen television
- Beauty & barber shop
- Enhanced fitness program
- Exercise room
- Life enrichment program
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Dental, podiatry, vision, mobile X-ray and massage therapy services available
- Routine daily living assistance
- Helpful reminders
- Personal laundry assistance
- Medication assistance
- Personalized care
- Licensed by the state of Michigan
While an in-person visit is always the best way to get a feeling for the community, viewing our photo gallery will show you an idea of what it means to be a part of our future-facing retirement community.