© 2022 Heritage Community of Kalamazoo All Rights Reserved.
The established programs and projects funded through donations to our community have already made a lasting impact. Please contact us if you would like to explore a new idea or discuss establishing a named fund.
- Elsa Krum Development Fund: to enhance the buildings and grounds through priority projects
- Memory Care Learning Center: to build and sustain a Memory Care Learning Center to provide equitable access to caregiver education for those who support individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Heritage Legacy Fund: to provide assistance when residents outlive their own personal resources
- Employee Scholarship Program or William Carter Lowe, M.D. Education Fund: to provide annual scholarships to employees pursuing their nursing degrees
- Memory Care Initiative Fund: to provide special programming for residents and education resources for caregivers
Many donors enjoy making a gift in honor or memory of someone special to them. It is simple to do and very much appreciated by the honoree or family member, and Heritage Community of Kalamazoo.
Be sure to take advantage of our online donation option. It is totally secure and “open” 24/7!
The work of the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo Foundation directly and indirectly enhances our ability to change the lives of residents, their families and community members through philanthropy.
To learn more about our programs and projects, please contact please contact us at 269-276-4046 or fill out the form below.
Connect With Us.
At Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, we promise to provide a life full of flavor, entertainment, well-being and exceptional service as you enjoy each day. Understanding your comfort and interests can only help make our community better. Contact us today at 269-382-1255 with any questions and tell us more about the future you envision for yourself or your loved one.