© 2022 Heritage Community of Kalamazoo All Rights Reserved.
Memory Care Resources
The Memory Care Learning Center works to simplify your search for valuable resources to support your journey with dementia. Our resources are reviewed and vetted by our team to offer you the most valuable, to the point resource on a variety of topics. Need something we don’t already have? Contact us and we will work to find it!
- Alzheimer’s Association, 800.272.3900
- Monitored by master’s-level clinicians 24/7. Web chat option available. Interpreter program for 200 languages.
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America, 866.232.8484
- Monitored by licensed social workers, 9a-9p EST. Text option: 646.586.5283. Translates to 90 different languages via text or web chat.
- Signs of Dementia
- Is it Dementia?
- Initial Steps
- Legal Matters
- Hospice / Palliative Care
- Home Organization
- Maintaining Skills
- Physical Health
- Falls Prevention
- Managing Behaviors
Improving Quality of Life