Meilland Square is designed to provide comfort, connection and security for residents living with Alzheimer’s or other dementias who are in need of Memory Care. In this bright and inviting environment, residents can participate in any number of daily activities or relax in their private rooms.
The living room is always well-lit and cheery with the savory smells from the open kitchen wafting in as the chefs prepare a variety of options for the next meal. Walking in, you feel all of the safety and relaxation that comes with home. At Meilland Square, our Best Friends™ approach equips staff to consider resident preference in everything we do.
Memory Care residences in our Meilland Square neighborhood have monthly fees starting at $6,645. For a more affordable Memory Care option, learn about our Hawthorn Landing neighborhood.
Services and amenities
- Personalized care
- Licensed nursing staff (RN & LPN)
- Staff trained in the Best Friends™ Approach
- Special activities designed by a coordinator trained in Alzheimer’s care programming
- Assistance with medications, bathing & daily living activities
- Laundry & linen service
- Family-style dining (three meals a day)
- Personally decorated private bedrooms
- Comfortable living room
- Hair & salon services available
- Licensed by the state of Michigan
While an in-person visit is always the best way to get a feeling for the community, viewing our photo gallery will show you an idea of what it means to be a part of our future-facing retirement community.