© 2021 Heritage Community of Kalamazoo All Rights Reserved.
Echoing the modern concepts of downtown Kalamazoo restaurants, each of our Independent Living dining venues prides itself on offering savory and familiar dishes that blend your favorite classic flavors with the luxury of restaurant-quality cuisine. All menus are developed with good nutrition in mind, and with locally sourced regional favorites. Our esteemed chef is a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America and is supported by an experienced team, including a skilled pastry chef. Say goodbye to long hours of weekly meal planning, grocery shopping and preparation. Instead, discover and enjoy the convenience and unique character of each of our dining venues at Heritage Community:
- Sutherland Bistro — A casual bistro with a full-service bar and private dining room. Its lively atmosphere is the perfect place to enjoy a well-crafted cocktail, play cards, watch the big game or grab a quick meal on the go.
- Merit Dining Room — This classic Midwest supper club offers traditional fine dining. Our chefs cook from scratch and incorporate family heirloom recipes in thoughtfully coursed meals with focus on personal attention.
Coming to Heritage in Spring 2022
- The Vault – Refined cocktail bar, perfect for socializing and dining. In The Vault, our timeless bar with Art Deco accents and mood lighting, residents can meet, mix and mingle, tipple and nibble or simply pass the time. Located right in the heart of Revel Creek, The Vault will provide an ideal setting in which to break the ice.
- The Upper Bank – Relaxed outdoor terrace with fireplaces, dining and beautiful views of professional landscaping. In the warmer months, residents congregate on this outdoor terrace to dine, wine and shoot the breeze. With its stone patio, flickering outdoor fireplaces and abundant seating, The Upper Bank provides scenic views of our lush landscape and the winding walking paths that meander throughout the campus.
- The Gallery – Stylish, bistro restaurant.