© 2022 Heritage Community of Kalamazoo All Rights Reserved.
Meilland Square (formerly Wyndham West) offers welcoming senior Assisted Living apartments with serene views, responsive staff and floor plan options all tailored to you. As an Assisted Living community, Meilland Square supports your interests and needs with wellbeing programs, monthly events, gourmet food, and well-trained staff to ensure your satisfaction and a continuity of care you can count on. This vibrant, friendly community is filled with activity: sing in the Heritage choir, jump in on family game night or watch a movie snuggled up in your apartment.
Assisted Living residences in our Meilland Square (formerly Wyndham West) building have monthly fees starting at about $6,100. For a more affordable senior Assisted Living option, learn about Hawthorn Landing (formerly Directors Hall).
Services and amenities
- Licensed nursing staff (RN & LPN)
- Emergency call system with personal response pendant, phone access & pull cord
- Three meals a day prepared by our culinary team, as well as snacks
- Private full bath & kitchenette
- Landscaped lawns, gazebo & outdoor walking paths
- Local phone & cable included
- Housekeeping & laundry
- Routine daily living assistance
- Helpful reminders
- Personal laundry assistance
- Medication assistance
- Personalized care
- Whirlpool bath in a spa setting
- Beauty & barber shop available through The Artisan (formerly Wyndham)
- On-site banking available through The Artisan (formerly Wyndham)
- Guest apartment available through The Artisan (formerly Wyndham)
- Enhanced fitness program
- Life enrichment program
- Licensed by the state of Michigan
As we prepare for construction, our ever-expanding photo gallery will detail our progress and show you what it means to be part of our future-facing retirement community.
Connect With Us.
At Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, we promise to provide a life full of flavor, entertainment, well-being and exceptional service as you enjoy each day. Understanding your comfort and interests can only help make our community better. Contact us today at 269-382-1255 with any questions and tell us more about the future you envision for yourself or your loved one.