Aug 2: Understanding Alzheimer’s & Dementia
August 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
ALZHEIMER’S IS NOT NORMAL AGING.
It is a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking, and behavior.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
This is a CAREGIVER EDUCATION
program presented by the Alzheimer’s Association.